Username:

In-Game Name: PIRSAN005

Reason for ban Xray accomplice(smrekii)

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) 2023-12-29

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? we walked around the world and we found a hole in the floor we went a couple of blocks away and started digging down to the base I see how there was a misunderstanding.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? me and my friend enjoy playing on your server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I hope that the admins will be more careful about gathering evidence.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I always play by the rules and I've never hacked, I can even send you my steam acc so you can see that I don't have any bans. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193457695/) this is my steam link.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope we can resolve this misunderstanding.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hey Mate, I watched you guys for about an hour and all of the ‘holes’ that were found by your mate were dug by him.

I watched him dig a few blocks down then call you over. I also watched him walking staring straight at the ground than all of a sudden make the decision to dig down.

I will however accept your appeal as you have handled the ban very respectfully and reasonably, as well as I believe you were not hacking and you may not have known your mate was hacking. Unfortunately your mate will not be unbanned as he did not follow my simple instructions, he was rude and he was harassing me both on these forums and through discord dms.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After reviewing this case i am reinstating the ban and Denying this appeal. You very well knew your buddy was cheating to find the bases, but continued to raid with him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.