Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hello, I’m back(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadewyd

Hey, guys, it’s Kade (@kadewyd)!
I've been really wanting to start playing MC again and only for the reason that MCD exists. If you remember from earlier maps or when I used to be an admin, then what's good cause here I am again ;)
You'll never get rid of me:D
But I just thought I would say hello and that I'm back and I'm definitely going to be playing again!
(Also I'm recruiting members for my faction. Yes, it's still called Anthrax;))

I saw you on earlier and noticed how friendly you were in chat. From first impressions alone, you're a cool person.
Hope to catch you on more in the future. Perhaps we can share a cake or something.

Best of luck with your faction, and may fortune be with you.
If you need help with anything (although I doubt you will) ask me or another staff member in game.

Enjoy your time on McDrugs, and welcome back fren. :]

-DetectiveConan

kadewyd

I saw you on earlier and noticed how friendly you were in chat. From first impressions alone, you're a cool person.
Hope to catch you on more in the future. Perhaps we can share a cake or something.

Best of luck with your faction, and may fortune be with you.
If you need help with anything (although I doubt you will) ask me or another staff member in game.

Enjoy your time on McDrugs, and welcome back fren. :]

-DetectiveConan
Same goes for you my dude:) You seem like a great dude! Definitely want to get to know you more ;) Message me in the game or on here or somewhere. Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.