Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hey dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

4william20

4william20 here,
First of all this server fricken rocks! This is my favorite mc server of all time as for a while.
I'm from and still live in the South Eastern US and the second partying and vacation capitol of the US ;).
So about 3 years ago I hopped on MC-Drugs and tried playing it as a survival server of which a year later I found out that it can be very boring playing like that with all the server has to offer. In the past half of a year I've had one of the greatest Minecraft experiences compared to many other servers I've played on beforehand. So being so active on the server lately, I've grown with the community and just have really been able to get a chance to know the other players and grow with them on a personal level. There really is a unique community and I'd like to get to know everyone that I can here.
Take it easy and Peace dudes! ❤️

Matri_

4william20 here,
First of all this server fricken rocks! This is my favorite mc server of all time as for a while.
I'm from and still live in the South Eastern US and the second partying and vacation capitol of the US ;).
So about 3 years ago I hopped on MC-Drugs and tried playing it as a survival server of which a year later I found out that it can be very boring playing like that with all the server has to offer. In the past half of a year I've had one of the greatest Minecraft experiences compared to many other servers I've played on beforehand. So being so active on the server lately, I've grown with the community and just have really been able to get a chance to know the other players and grow with them on a personal level. There really is a unique community and I'd like to get to know everyone that I can here.

What a Lad

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
4william20 here,
I'm cool, that's all you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online