Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Not exactly new but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshlyxox

Hi, my name is Josh, my other names I have gone by in the past are:
l_Satan_l
Joshly_

Now I go by Inquisity. I joined MCDrugs in 2015 and became a Helper in the same year, I rose up to the ranks and became a Moderator in 2016, during the end of the year I was under a lot of pressure with college/social and home life to continue my duties. In 2017 I became a father, some people look at my age on my profile and think "what the fuck?" But yeah, I became a father, I still tried to be as active as possible and it lead to me giving up MCDrugs. I have been online, on and off throughout 2017 and 2018 checking up on friends and talking to people etc and I soon began to miss this place, no matter what I always ended up on MCDrugs. It may seem cringy, I am so sorry if it does. I have decided that I am going to come back the next reset which by my calcuations is next few months, I will be still joining this map every so often but the grind begins then. My position as a father won't stop me from playing this server etc but if anything does come up then I will obviously go for my child first, I will be online during the week and offline some weekends while online other weekends, it depends. I plan on joining Factions again and teaming up with people, if you want to team up with me hmu on here, Twitter (Inqu1sity) Facebook (Josh Case) Snapchat (joshly_yt) and I will most likely be on Teamspeak again, I plan on using that again.

I also may or may not be applying for Helper again, it all depends on how it all goes, with playtime etc.

Thanks for reading.

<3

sky

VIP
MVP+
Hey josh, welcome back to the server my man. If your looking for a faction, Vanguard is recruiting from the forums and discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.