Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Wrongfully Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
willifolts wrongfully banned me for "hacked client" xraying. I had about 3-4 mods/admins not be able to prove to me i was using a hacked client to xray mine ancient debris. All the proof they showed me was the tunnels i had made to mine for the blocks. It is well known that blocks are mined in-between the levels of y: 10-15. i was using a diamond pickaxe ef 4 with super breaking. mining netherrack with that pickaxe becomes sporadically. The reason that i understood the ban was for was for the way i mined. i made too many random turns that led to me mining more blocks. upon that, one of their mods planted a bait block towards the way i was mining in which they "confirmed" i was using xray. ofc if you place a block in the way im mining, im eventually going to mine it. their bait didnt prove anything but foolishness of themselves in not being able to prove i was using xray or a "hacked client" . if this gets taken down, then it was taken down for expressing the injustice of my wrongful ban.

lesson of the day: be careful on the way you mine especailly in the nether. it will be deemed xraying if you get ancient debris withing a certain amount of time.

see you all in seven days

josemartin

WHAT?!?! This is unacceptable and inexcusable. What the moderation team has done is an abuse of power. How can someone be banned for the way they mine?! It is borderline discrimination! In my opinion, I would send this all the way to Dakotaa and have him deal with this big-brother-esque 1984 censoring. I hope the individuals who wrongfully banned SneakerHeadBoii1 get what they deserve, and Dakotaa considers taking them off the moderation team, because if this is the direction the server is heading, I want no part of it and will make sure to warn my mutuals to not play in this server ever! The ball is on your court, Dakotaa. Do right for the community and let justice be served. At the end, the truth will always prevail.
J.M.

MelHG

2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
willifolts wrongfully banned me for "hacked client" xraying. I had about 3-4 mods/admins not be able to prove to me i was using a hacked client to xray mine ancient debris. All the proof they showed me was the tunnels i had made to mine for the blocks. It is well known that blocks are mined in-between the levels of y: 10-15. i was using a diamond pickaxe ef 4 with super breaking. mining netherrack with that pickaxe becomes sporadically. The reason that i understood the ban was for was for the way i mined. i made too many random turns that led to me mining more blocks. upon that, one of their mods planted a bait block towards the way i was mining in which they "confirmed" i was using xray. ofc if you place a block in the way im mining, im eventually going to mine it. their bait didnt prove anything but foolishness of themselves in not being able to prove i was using xray or a "hacked client" . if this gets taken down, then it was taken down for expressing the injustice of my wrongful ban.

lesson of the day: be careful on the way you mine especailly in the nether. it will be deemed xraying if you get ancient debris withing a certain amount of time.

see you all in seven days
man didn’t even make a proper ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.